How to set up and run a limited company, and which taxes you should be aware of as a company director. How to pay yourself and avoid the infamous IR35 tax trap.
- What is Value Added Tax, and how to account for VAT.
- What is the Intermediaries Legislation, and IR35 affects your take home pay.
- What is the optimum mix of salary and dividends you should draw down from your company?
- An overview of the main limited company taxes you should be aware of.
- How to protect yourself in the event of an IR35 investigation by taking out IR35 insurance.
- How to form a limited company – the main steps you need to take to incorporate.